VAFRE will hold it's Annual Meeting on June 4th in conjunction with our luncheon program. During the meeting members will be asked to vote on the slate of officers and directors as well as the 2019-2020 budget.
- President: Jennifer O’Rourke, CFRE, Richmond Metropolitan Habitat for Humanity
- Immediate Past President: James Wasilewski, VCU Wilder School
- Vice President: Robinette Tiller, VCU Massey Cancer Center
- Secretary/Treasurer: Harry Warner, Fahrenheit Advisors
Newly Nominated Board Members for Election
- Samantha Marrs, VCU
- Virginia McAndrew, The New Community School
- Lindsay Robinson, Northstar Academy
- Mary-Beth Yates, CMOR
Returning Board Members (to be re-elected for an additional term)
- Jennifer Cunningham, Better Housing Coalition
- Courtney Elliott, Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
- Sarah Fernald, Better Housing Coalition
- Natalie Foster, Virginia Mentoring Partnership
Returning Board Members (not up for election)
- Samantha Charlet, United Way of Greater Richmond and Petersburg
- Belinda Falconer, The Virginia Home
- Will Glasco, Preservation Virginia
- Corey Humphrey, VCU School of Education
- Anne Hurt, Trinity Episcopal School
- Kathy Laing, Institute on Philanthropy
- David Sams, The Community Tax Law Project
- Roy Zeidman, Special Olympics Virginia
For a copy of the Board member biographies, click here.
To review a copy of the proposed 2019-2020 budget, click here. There are no changes proposed to the fees for the upcoming fiscal year.
Members who are unable to attend the meeting are asked to submit their proxy so their vote can be counted.